GEM BF-DF Series GEMZ/BF-DF -5TR Gemological Microscope
The is the popular GEMZ-5 with Brightfield/Darkfield and trinocular video port for photography and video. When engaged the TR port will close one eye piece and use that ocular for video, while allowing you to see through the other port to view what you are photographing.
Stand: GEMZ/BF-DF Professional gem stand, inclinable for greater ease of showing precious stones, with built-in brightfield/darkfield 30W tungsten transmitted light illumination system, variable intensity control, gem clamp, and fluorescent incident illuminator with articulating arm.
- EMZ-5TR EMZ-5 Trinocular stereo microscope body,0.7X to 4.5X zoom range, magnification from 7X to 90X (Using SWF10X and SWF20X eyepieces that are included)
(EMZ-5TR directs the image to the right eyetube and photo or video port simultaneously)
- GEMZ/BF-DF Professional GEM stand, inclineable for greater ease of use, with built-in brightfield/darkfield 30W transmitted light illumination system.
- MA557 Iris diaphragm with adapter.
- MA309/100 Fluorescent box illuminator with articulating arm and 110V transformer
- MA502 Super widefield 10X eyepiece, FN 23mm (paired)
- MA504 Super widefield 20X eyepiece, FN 11.5mm (paired)
- MA555/05 Gem clamp