GEM Series GEMT-2SVH Gemological Microscope
This is the newest and expanded edition of the microscope that I have used for the past 30 years, and to shoot all of the microphotographs for YourGemologist.com and the IIJA. It is now available on eBookGemology.com at a price that will make this the best microscope buy you will find. Compare my prices for yourself. This is the SVH series that offers rheostat darkfield lighting and a rotating/reclining base.
- A binocular stereo vision turret with 1x and 3x objectives that, when used with the 10x eye pieces, give you 10x and 30x power magnification.
- Also included (very important) are 20x eye pieces that allow you to go from 20x to 60x power. As high as any of the more expensive microscopes.
- Wide Field Viewing! This is what makes these microscopes stand out from anything on the market…wide field viewing. This is the size of the field of vision that you have to work with, which is one of the most important aspects you should consider when buying a microscope. This is where most of the cheaper microscopes are very, very poor, and what the more expensive scopes fail to offer.
- Dark Field Illumination with iris diaphragm and variable intensity light control.
- Fluorescent Day Light Overhead Light
- Reclining and rotating stand with 220 v or 110v power supply
- Gemstone holder
- The only Limited Lifetime Warranty offered for any gemological microscope.